Random is the name of the game for today’s Top 5. My Etsy purchases are all over the board, but I’ve been especially happy with these:
1. IPhone case from ingridsart. Turns out it sort of looks like there’s an alien in there if you look at it long enough, but I love her other designs and the case has held up for a good long time.
2. Pure Linen Duvet set from LinenStudioRG. I special ordered a linen duvet cover along with two pillow cases and two shams. The communication was excellent and the end product luxurious. Linen just gets softer as you wash it and Dream and I can’t image sleeping with anything else now.
3. Mandala meditation pillow from Maidinthewoods. I’d love to say I use this pillow everyday when I meditate, but come on, it’s hard to get into that kind of routine! I am working on it, but until then this pillow looks very pretty on the floor of my yoga studio/guest room just waiting to be used.
4. SCOBY from RunningBugFarm. OK, this one is a little weird… I know. You might be asking, what on earth is a SCOBY and what is it used for?! SCOBY stands for symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast.Yup, weird thing to buy on Etsy, but it was cheap and the only part of the Kombucha making kit that I really needed. Turns out it makes excellent Kombucha tea.
5. Gorgeous throw blanket from Hand&Cloth. This one is a bit of a cheat because I bought it a few years ago and I don’t think the company is on Etsy anymore. Each blanket is one-of-a-kind and made from old sari’s. Hand & Cloth’s has created a “sustainable textile brand…which supports women through dignified work in countries where sex-trafficking and violence against women is prevalent.” The blanket is so soft and beautiful! I’d buy ten more for all over my house if I could.